1. This website is operated by Scartworks Ltd. and is provided as an information source to you and contains links to services within the website. The information made available on this website is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. We accept no liability for any loss as a result of reliance on any information contained on this website.
2. This website is owned by Scartworks Ltd. and is protected by copyright and database rights. You acknowledge that all trademarks (registered and otherwise) used in providing this service shall remain the property of Scartworks Ltd. at all times.
3. You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on this website in any way, save for downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal or for the purposes of enquiring about or obtaining any of the services referred to on this website.
4. For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit the contents of this website without prior written consent.
5. Whilst this website contains hypertext links between it and a number of third party websites, you agree that you will not create any hypertext links or deep links between this site and any third party site without our express written consent.
6. If you choose to use such a hypertext link as detailed in Clause 5 then you will leave this website. Once you leave this website, whether or not you realise you are leaving, we are no longer in anyway responsible for the material on the other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, costs, injury of financial loos of any kind.
7. While we try and ensure that all information provided by Scartworks Ltd. on this website is accurate, errors may occur and we accept no liability for such errors. If we discover an error we will amend this website as soon as reasonably possible.
10. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If you have any queries regarding this website or the information contained on it, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by telephone on 01704 821541